• Live Streaming and Webcasting Services including live Twitter hashtag integration
• HD video to tablets, desktops and mobile devices. Android, iOS and Windows
• Reliability and industry-standard video quality
• Flexible and scalable production units
• Single or multi-camera video production
• Engaging production. Mix in slides, graphics, video, social media feeds and more
• Remote camera system for filming conferences and presentations
• Simultaneous encoding to any video format for post production hosting/editing
• Fast upload to YouTube, Vimeo or other cloud hosting services
• DVD origination and production including disk artwork and packaging
• Secure offline storage of your valuable training resources
Recordings for Medical Conferences, Seminars and Courses
AV and Data Limited produce high-quality streamed webinars, podcasts and videos enabling speakers to engage and interact with your audience. Streamed content is delivered cross-platform alongside synchronised slides, social media, polls and surveys to create a dynamic, interactive online presentation. Our flexible service is suitable for online learning and a wide range of online events.
Video Webinars Service
• Lead generation. Gather data with built-in webinar registration
• Hire our state-of-the-art studio with virtual sets and green-screen options
• On-site production, ‘GoToMeeting’, ‘Skype’ et al can be captured and streamed
• Detailed video analytics for profiling your webinar audience
• Fast, accurate edits
• HD video production, streamed via leading video platforms
• Our experienced podcast producers manage the entire process for you,
including uploading to the iTunes podcast directory
Use of manual and robot HDV cameras plus high quality clip-on and directional high fidelity microphones. AV and Data Limited will be able to capture all sessions for streaming in HD video on your website.
• Screen Capture of PowerPoint/ Keynote presentations
• Inset video of speakers
• High audio clarity
• Roving wireless boom microphone for audience participation
• High quality DSLR photos of the meeting and environs for promotional used on the your website including production of meeting slideshows - these are very popular with clients.
• Electronic delegate voting systems can be integrated into sessions with voting stats being collected and made available for course evaluations.
• Chapter markers and subtitling production, compatible for YouTube if required.
Production & Delivery
• All media would be available for review within 7 working days of the course with
any reasonable edits/corrections/changes (eg removal of patient identifiers etc).
• Videos can be password and host (domain controlled) protected as required
• Opening and closing credits including details of any sponsors and copyright notices
• One year of hosting from AV and Data Limited’s hosting servers
• No charges for on-going video streaming
• Sized videos for different clients, eg iPhone, PC, SmartTV, web created as standard.
• Default resolutions: High Def (mp4, 1200x720), Standard Def (mp4, 640x384)
and Mobile (mp4, 480x288) plus HTTP Live Streaming
AV and Data Limited have a wide range of clients across the U.K., continental Europe and the U.S. Below are examples of our productions. Further information can be provided if required.
• British Neuro Oncology Society annual scientific conference - 2016 to date
• London Soft Tissue Course - Kensington, London 2018
• Association of Clinical Pathologists - Scientific Meetings - Piccadilly, London 2016 to 2019
• MacAD UK - Amsys hosted Mac Administrators and Developers Conference - London 2018 and 2019
• British Hair and Nail Society - Glasgow Education Meeting - January 2018
• Learning@Leeds - Centre of Excellence Courses - Leeds, October and November 2017
• Joint UK-EGG and ISGEDR International Meeting - Leeds 2017
• SOBI - Birmingham and Edinburgh Breakout Meetings
• Birmingham Breast Pathology Meeting - 2016 to date
• London Dermatopathology Symposium - 2015 to date
• New York Dermatopathology Update Course - 2015 to date
• EyeTN International Meeting - Montpellier 2016
• Grand Rounds - Leeds Medical School/St James’s University Hospital, Leeds
• PPM+ Progress Meeting - St James’s University Hospital, Leeds
• Leeds Hepatology Conference - HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD EGYPT
• UK PIN 2013 - ACC in Liverpool
• Yorkshire Obstetric Critical Care Group - Nuffield Hospital, Leeds
• RCoA Obs Emergencies - Ospirals - Video Training Podcasts Series
• ACP Branch Meeting - Organiser, Dr Sinisa Savic, Leeds 2012